CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY BLOGS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Prosperous Year to All..

Hey everyone, welcome to my official personal blog! =) As you know I'm on facebook, youtube, twitter and have my own site but there is no where place to speak your mind and blog on those social networks. When I used myspace in which I still have but never use.. I blogged alot on there. So I have Taken my previous blogs and reposted them to MY NEW BLOG RIGHT HERE! Of course I will be posting newer blogs as well, im in the process of writing a really important one right now! Just wanted to take the time to introduce this! Thanks for readING my thoughts - Miss Ways

THIS BLOG BELOW WAS WRITTEN IN 2010 After shortly adjusting to life in LA >>>

HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
www.officialkristinways.com

WE ARE ALL HERE FOR A PURPOSE AND THE LORD WILL GUIDE US TO THAT POINT>> HE IS MY TRUE BEST FRIEND//FATHER AND I WILL SEEK ONLY HIM FOR HELP,GUIDANCE, LOVE AND SUPPORT.

Everyone repeat till you have it embeded in you mind.
THIS IS THE TRUTH!-->  I will only surround myself with positive people who will support and motivate me. Who will give me nothing but love.
"I have started a blessed new life and I have nothing to complain about, everything is how it should be, everyone in my life is there for a reason, everyone not in my life is not here for a reason. Everything is all good, and when things start to feel tense it's not that serious, it will be okay shortly. This is my life and im in control of where I want to be now and later. I get what i want and that is how I am succesful. I believe in my mind. I will succeed. Life is beautiful and I am so happy. The people In my life are good and good to me and I love them. I have no haters. Everyone loves and is on my side. Good things keep happening for me. I sleep with a smile on my face bc I feel so content and I awake with a smile because of my freedom and accomplishment... Im so thankful for all that I've been blessed with, im very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment