CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY BLOGS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I was moved by this bc I could relate

This was from my previous blog written on June 10 2010>>>>

I was moved by this DRAKE song bc I could relate...


Im just so far gone... sometimes I just wish people would please leave me alone!  
Sometimes I get stuck, like where do I belong? I sometimes get caught up in this game. Nothing is set in stone.
 Past boyfriends usta give me sweaters sprayed with their cologne and tell me not to forget them and I promise that I wont! 
I feel so distant from everyone I've known.. sometimes my friends dont understand how draining this life could be.. I think in order for me to make everyone happy I would have to have a clone!  
Places I get flown, partys that have been thrown. It's only been 1 year but look at how i've grown. Im just in my zone!! 
I call this "the calm" ..the calm before the storm, but im the futherest thing from calm.
 Everything will be ok, and it wont even that that long. You can see it on my face or read it on my palm. I dedicate that to my mom..Your sitting in a chair, but one day it'll be a throne.
 I apoligize for putting all of you in a position whenever I vent to you.. sometimes its like your the only one that cares to listen. 
Dont ask permission just ask forgiveness!
 Life is so insane, im still learning but look what I've became. All my first dates are interupted by the game to get to fame. It's a curse you have to live with if you believe your born to entertain. 
I just wish people wouldnt judge me, I just wish people would listen to what It is I have to say.. I just wish you knew how much it weighed. It's a weight thats on my chest.. lifting it all alone, trying not to get a sprain.
 It's hard for me to meet a guy bc I just dont have the time, they dont understand they call me a player bc they think I just dont want to give them the time. 
I am hard to tame but Im really not a heartbreaker! I just have my own set of problems sitting on my brain.
 
Some people dont get it, they critize at what they cant understand or relate to, I dont know if it's out of jealously or just ignorant comments. They just pick and pick at the way I maintain!.. 
...but you know what at the end of the day they are the reason I remain!

No comments:

Post a Comment